Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Queen decided to kick my ass in the kitchen

I tell you, if I was a rude b&stard, I would have kicked up a big fuss. Well actually, even if I AM one, I would still have my tail tightly tucked behind me. The mother decided to cook up a storm today, a simple dish that has not been served for the longest time and indeed, I have missed this dish so much that every mouthful of it was a feeling to savour. It's a simple Chinese Javanese Dish called: Nasi Bakmoi or Nasi Tim (pure Javanese style)




- mince prawn / chicken or pork (we used turkey + pork this time)
- deep fry tofu and dice
- add sliced hot chilli to elevate the Indonesian flavour
- stew them together into a light stew making sure to add KECAP MANIS (Indonesian Sweet Sauce)
(this is a family dish and Queen has not agreed for me to elaborate too much on this dish)



Serving can be done as above or with crackers. The image above included pork rinds, or you can use deep fried chicken intestines. If you have deep fried shallots, use them and KA-POW!!!! Hope you guys enjoy this as close as it can get. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment