Monday, December 21, 2009

Shall we March'e' down to Vivo?

Happy Birthday Old git! It's my 3rd brother and he is 44 this year! Wahahha.... OLD MAN!!!! Hehehe.... But anyway, God Bless you and hope that all your hard work pays off and finally you will help me clinch a deal. (you tight bast*rd)

Since me mumm just came off the Star Virgo, we decided that for everyone's convenience, Vivo City again for lunch but this time, at Marche. I guess it was just my luck that I had one of the worst service encounters from Marche. She (her name is Ana) was manning the entrance till and boy was she CRAP! Luckily, her colleague, Dayang was fantastic. 1 rotten apple does not spoil the whole bunch is correct. Having built such an angry appetite, I single handly killed the following dishes..... (the mrs helped and so did me mumm and oh yeah, so did the 3 teenaged nephews) These dishes I think I can replicate.. will try soon enough since the oven is now working!






It's been a long time that I had so much food stuffed in me mouth, or was it only Saturday? Any-hoo, this dinner was meant to tie us over till AVATAR ends, with the start at 5pm, actual screening time will be at 520pm and understand that it's a journey of a movie long lasting 2hr 45min a filled tummy will not growl during the movie. It was AWESOME..... AWESOME... AWESOME. The plot is rather OK, but the CGI was like WOAH........ it could have done better with the addition of more human interaction with the CGI.... but that's me. AWESOME.



I was only wishing that the OST would have included......

I'm blue

Da ba dee da ba di x7

I'm blue
Da ba dee da ba di x7

No comments:

Post a Comment