Saturday, December 19, 2009

6 days to X'mas

Hey all..... I have nothing to provide for today, but I guess I have a bit of food to share with you, however, not my cooking (feeling lazy today)

We arrived in Ngee Ann City after having to queue for car park like FOREVER!?!? Actually, only 20 minutes...... it was already 130pm, so I guess, it's only right that our tummies were GROWLING?! Well, after walking around for another 30 minutes.... we decided to dine at the Jap Resto at B2? I can't remember the name ( I think its AJITEI) but the tummy can sure remember the good serving of Salmon Skin and Tofu 'something'.


After that comforting lunch, we had to 'swim' on legs away from the other shoppers, Taka as usual is like a melting pot of shoppers!? As we were almost out of the food area, I went past this Bakery. It's called PECK. It's a Milano Bakery as it cliams. I diverted myself into the bakery and looked at the good spread of breads available. And get this guys, the costs were not at all over the top like some other bakeries that I have been to. They had some mini Calzones of different contents but did not buy and now I am regretting!!! Well, to stop my tummy from revolting, I promised the gastric juices that I will be back! Easy guysss....

Let's take a dash to Wisma shall we? Wait, we wanted to dash but were made to CRAWL...... PEOPLE!!!! Too many of us there but with 6 days before X'mas, I guess it's only natural. Let's wait till CNY (Chinese New Year) shall we? Mind you, 13th Feb 2010 is CNY!!! Any poor sod who will forget to get that Valentines Day gift EVEN THOUGH some may have extra ' Ang Pao' (red packets) money, TOUGH!


This picture shows the definetion SONG BIRDS...... sans the real birds. Wisma was filled as well and we had a short tour of Isetan. FULL! But the good thing was that many of the brands were on discount! 50% for Armani / Paul Smith / DKNY but we were not in the apparel shopping mode so just filled our eyes with visual treats of designer wear. Guess what?! We were hungry again. Food Republic.... HERE WE COME!!! Minced Meat Mee Pok and Hokkien Mee were stuffed in our faces and I do mean STUFFED! Oh well, they were good so it was worth stuffing the mouth with them.


We were on our way home and the as we were about the leave, I noticed a new watch shop. DING DING DING! I LOVE watches.... LOVE!! So when we were inside the shop, 1 watch caught my eyes.... this Revue watch was nice and simple. I wanted to buy a pair but they don't have the smaller diameter. Apologies to the Mrs yah? :) The salesperson was good as well and he was not pushy. Good job for MASTERPIECE @ 3rd floor of Wisma. Not good - my wallet is now thinner. Well it's X'mas right?

Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin smokes all day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment