Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A friendly stranger came knocking at 1230 AM!!!??

10:38PM -

James: dude you at home?
Eric: yup...
James: I come now.
Eric: Ok

11:45PM -

Eric: where the hell are you man?
James: I am leaving now from home actually.
Eric: wah lau!!

12:25AM -

James: dude, where to make that U-turn ah?
Eric: after the traffic light when you get down from the viaduct.
James: you have food or not ah?
Eric: what you want?
James: anything also can, I haven't eaten the whole day....
Eric: my problem?
James: ........
Eric: I cook something fast with what I have.
James: ok ok thanks.... hehehe
Eric: (due to adult nature and coarse language that I had used, I shall refrain from typing what I said)

The above dialogue says it all right? A d!ck of friend wanted to come over and I had to wait for freaking 2 hours!? Sheesh..... Anyway, how can I disappoint? I did offer to cook him something nice for his b-day 3 days earlier anyway..... But what do I have in the fridge?! Hmmm.... let's see:

- Pasta
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cheese Hot Dogs
- BBQ corn from last night

I was thinking - Skinny freaks like you can take carbo at night and nothing will happen......

Pasta with what-I-have-in-fridge


- Pasta to be made al dante
- I sliced the cheese hot dog and put them into the steamer for 7 minutes and they are ready
- Same goes for the BBQ corn which I steamed as well
- Sauce to be made after the pasta is done: 5 table spoons of the pasta liquid. teaspoon of olive oil. Garlic + cut parsley + dried chilli flakes make for the starting of the making for the sauce. In high heat, heat the pan and olivize it. Add the garlic + parsley + chilli flakes. Lift the pan off the heat so as to not overcook the initial ingredients. Add half a cup of FULL CREAM MILK! (I mean.... LIVE life!! :) Plus it's not me eating at close to 1am ANYWAY!) Add the 5 table spoons of the pasta liquid. Bring the mixture to a boil, Add the Parmesan cheese the last and lower the heat to medium. It should then become milky and slightly sticky. At this time, add the sliced hot dogs and cook for a bit before adding the pasta and cook in low heat.


Serving can't be anymore easier!! Just place all unto a plate and done! Corn on the side and the sliced hot dogs at a side too or if you want, to be sprawled all over the plate. Dashes of parsley / chilli flakes / parmesan cheese......

Ok, I asumed he was near since he asked me about the damn U-turn. Stupid $%^&* I am sleepy!!! DINGGGG DOOONNGGGGG........ freakin c*nt! Me mumm's sleeping you shit on a stick!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment