Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eggs again and again and again....


I've got nothing much to say today. Still at home and just lazing around watching TV and will be swimming very soon.... need the sun to make me healthy although all my mates said I am now very tanned. Well rather be tanned than fair as a guy... to me that is!

Before going for the swim thou, the tummy asked for a small meal. I decided to pop my head in the fridge again and what else do I have but eggs?! I had 3 eggs yesterday, and the day before!! Really!? Is slimming this tasteless!? So I decided to party up the egg dish. I also found some leftover Old Chang Kee fried fish fillets.

Parma Cheese Egg Pouch


All you need to do is to mix and steam the following:
- 2 eggs beaten in an oiled bowl
- 1 tablespoon of parma cheese
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of full cream milk
- 2 tablespoons of water
- mix all together and put in a steamer for 10 minutes (cover the bowl in the steamer)

When done, use a teaspoon and pour that amount into the bowl and encricle the circumference of the egg for easy removal. In a shallow bowl, after carefully loosening the eggs, overturn it and place it unto the bowl. As a garnish, a splash of ground chilli, dried chilli, parsley, pepper. If it sounds tourblesome, trust me, it's not! :) All these care is required so that the eggy center does not break and for you to enjoy at the last minute.... it's worth it! You may want to company this with some toast.

OK!  The sun is back!!! time to cook myself. I can't find my babyoil for tanning thou... now, do I have enough olive oil....... yup... babi guling in human form = ME!

2 comments: